Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43

Thread: I Don't Understand This ... (Two Part Question) ..

  1. #31
    Inactive Member warrenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2001
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bacefelice:


    I read no further beyond this. She needs to get a cock in her right quick and you obviously aren't man enough to change her mind. Until that day, she'll be an inexperienced moron in such matters.

    Either that or she's a man and you've played yourself.

    Print this out, hand it to her and tell him/her to shut the fuck up until she puts out.

    You're welcome.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Fucking-a Bace!!!!

    This was funny!!!

    Rack you!!!!

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Holly Golightly's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2001
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd suggest a couple of shots, but drinking is a man's game. Go wash your pussy and deal with the miserable life that you've been dealt, loser.

    And RACK PYTHON and BUTTSPRAY!!!

  3. #33
    Inactive Member warrenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2001
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Buttspray:
    forums</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Damn dude, this is priceless!!

    But don't forget inky, I'm sure he's hungry too.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member OmegaVerb's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Retort Time!

    Adept,
    Though I have yet to peruse your topic of "Guy's Night Out", and I'm sure you finish one or two complete sentences, here's some more info for you to chew on ...

    Not everybody need to be sloshed to enjoy oneself while out on the town.

    I prefer to wake up an know that my car is parked in my drive way rather than wake up and guess the name of the woman I'm in bed with.

    Van,
    Huh? OmegaPick? I think I've been called worse.

    Patty,
    He's been punished. Not only will he be the designated driver, but he's buying the first three rounds for the next four (4) "Guy's Nights Out".

    Bacefelice,
    It's a moot point anyway. After twenty minutes of her chewing me out the followig day, she accused me of cheating and started crying.

    I hung up. If she needs a "cock in her right quick" ... have at it. Unless she's deflowered herself with a cucumber out of spite.

    elgrande,
    Cuda let you come up for air long enough to type that? You'll have him whipped in three or four months at that rate.

    Dr Bob,
    Thanks for your viewpoint and I see what you mean. But I've never quizzed any of her friends after they have a Gal's Night Out. Nobody else's GF called a third party to get an inside scoop of what happened with their respective boyfriend.

    The sharing of the information wasn't all that bad. I would have told her what I did if she asked. The means of gathering that info ... that's practically covert.

    Headhunter,
    Me cheating in a relationship? Are you sure you're not Headshrinker or Memoryhunter? I'll only use this one word to describe why I would not ever cheat on somebody while in a relationship ... Divorce. I would end a relationship before I started another one.

    A secondary argument is the amount of time I spend with my daughters (not buddies) as opposed to her ... which she addressed in a negative manner.

    Python,
    My accuser's breasts are 38C and the girl I was dancing poorly with ... I'd guess 34B.

    My accuser's pants size is an 8 and the girl I was dancing poorly with ... I'd guess a 6.

    Let me know the results.

    Irie,
    Are you still obsessing that I have women friends that I'm not trying to fuck?

    Use your glowlight and try to grow yourself a life.

    Buttspray,
    He's a freak ... Oops ... That was meant for somebody else.

    Out.

    Dead Cat,
    While the Dancing Guy Mirage will draw women, that's all it was. A mirage. Nothing, save a good time, happened.

    Holly,
    What kind of shots do you do? Whole milk with chocolate milk chasers? I prefer a Dirty Grey Goose on the Rocks.

    If you can tell me what "Dirty", "Grey Goose" and "on the Rocks" mean, with regards to drinking, you'll have some credibility. Otherwise, you're just talking about doing shots without knowing anything about it.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member IRIE LAGOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Obsess much O.V. Green ?

    O-L,
    IL

  6. #36
    Inactive Member OmegaVerb's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Over what, Irie?

    You picked my retort to you out of a sea of text almost immediately after I posted it.

    I obsess about several things, Irie. Paying child support. Getting to work earlier than my boss. Important things.

    But obsess over you? As I said ... important things. You're not even on the graph.

    <font color="#330033" size="1">[ March 13, 2002 12:03 AM: Message edited by: OmegaVerb ]</font>

  7. #37
    Inactive Member IRIE LAGOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    With that, you don't even register on the scale,
    in fact, you're outside of the box on this one.

    O-L,
    IL

  8. #38
    Inactive Member OmegaVerb's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Then why bother replying? You've got some hidden ire, Lagos.

    Have you tried sedatives?

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Pogue Mahone's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OV-

    You seem to pick the oddest foils.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member OmegaVerb's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Honestly, Pogue ... they pick me.

    But if a foil is supposed to come from the extreme opposite side of the spectrum ... Ire Lagos is about as far away as one can get.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •